Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We Have a Tooth!!


I noticed today that Tate has finally sprouted the bottom left tooth that has been struggling to come out for 2 months!! Of course there's no way I could pry my way in to get a picture of it so this one will have to do. (he loves taking baths with dad)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay ashley, I am cracking up because I didn't even notice that the baby was in the tub with your husband until that last sentence. I was going to tell you that I am not a pro or anything, but I had the same problem with Whitley not taking a nap and I seriously rocked her to sleep for the first year and then layed with her to get her to sleep for the last 2 and a half. She recently stopped taking a nap, but it was worth the 1 1/2 to 2 hour nap that she would take to sit with her for 20 mins and watch a movie or elmo. I don't know if he will do it, and I am telling you if she would have taken a nap I would have for sure not chosen that way of getting her to sleep but it worked for us for a long time. Try it, because it may save you your sanity... good luck!!! yeah for the new tooth...many more to come unfortunatly. :( No fun!

Amie said...

that is exciting. How fun.

Alesha said...

HAha I totally didnt notice either, and then I saw this large foot! haha! REally funny! Gotta love the teething...or not so much, but it is crazy how much teeth change their look.

Jeni said...

Teething seems like it never ends...