Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged....



So, I will be good and follow through on a tag. Alesha tagged me a while ago and I kept forgetting to do it until it was way too late. So Annilee, here you go. My purse is my diaper bag--and visa versa. It was surprisingly empty, it usually weighs about 50 pounds. But I have to say, I love love love this bag. Jord got it for me last Mother's Day; that may seem mean to get someone a diaper bag for her first Mother's Day before the child is even born, but it was the best present. It's a Petunia Picklebottom bag, (I had no idea what they were until my sister told me) and they are great bags! He figured since I will have a diaper bag for probably the next 10+ years, it should be a nice one.

Anyways, there is the obvious baby things in there....diapers, wipes, toys, formula etc. And a few things for me: wallet, coupon book (yes-I am a coupon woman), drugs, phone, keys, gum, deoderant, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, mascara, eyedrops. Most of that stuff is from when I stayed with Tate up at Primary's. Pretty typical bag.

My turn to tag now...Lynae, Alesha, Brandi, Amie and Tiffany. If I have to do it, so do you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley...you stinker!!! you must be using some of those drugs in your diaper bag...LOL, Just teasing I will do it! I am interested in your bag...Pickle what?

Annilee said...

Good girl Ash, thanks for following through! I love your bag by the way, Jord did good!

Hess Fam said...

Ahh man my bag is so gross. I need a good diaper bag. I just throw everything in it and then I have to search!