We woke up this morning with over a foot of snow! So when Jord went out to shovel I decided to bundle up Tate and go out for some pictures. I laughed my head off because he looked so funny in this coat;
I'm not one to dress up my kids like animals, and I hate Winnie the Pooh stuff, but I did think this coat was cute that a neighbor gave us. And if you look close you can see his gloves--with no fingers in them. Baby + fingered gloves = DOES NOT WORK. I need to invest in mittens, but this was all I had at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ashley you guys are so cute! Your little boys eyes are beautiful. ANyways I just wanted to say hi! Cute blog!!!
that is so funny about the fingered gloves. I have to say that I'm SICK of all the snow!
I know I'm bad it had been a long time and the longer I went the more I put it off because I had more to blog about. Tate is little too, but he is a Love. In the pictures he doesn't look very small though.
Ashely, he is so cute. I know I keep telling you that, but I guess I am just used to looking at my cute little girls, that I love looking at his cute little cheeks. Totally understand the glove thing.
What a freakin' cutie!
Snow...we don't know what that's like down here. New Orleans is sunny and 75! Enjoy freezin' your buns off:)
Post a Comment