Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Problem With Being Bald.....


is that things can apparently stick to your head. I found Tate sitting like this today and it made me laugh because he was totally oblivious to the candy wrapper stuck to the back of his head. He loves playing with empty bottles and wrappers (why I buy him toys I don't know) and it somehow ended up there.

4 comments:

Amie said...

that is so funny I could stop laughing the whole time I was reading that. At least he is bald all over. Camrie now has a really bad "bull cut" she has rubbed her hair off on the back and it looks like I gave her a bull cut.

Anonymous said...

That is halarious ashley. I also was overcome with laughter. That is classic. It is amazing what I find in hair and diapers sometimes. silly kids. How cute!

Jeni said...

Calyn LOVES trash, too. That's why we DON'T buy her toys. Don't worry. This kid has got plenty. There's no shortage of grandparents, aunts, and uncles around here:)

Jeni said...

Oh, I love your baby's bald head:)