Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Days of Our Lives

So I don't know about you, but some days seem to draaaaaaaggg on and on. Part of that reason is Tate gets up at 7 am and I am NOT A MORNING PERSON. He clearly didn't get that from me. So some days I am struggling to find things for us to do, and things to entertain him (especially since it's too cold to go out). Here are a few of them:
We blow bubbles


we play with ourselves in the mirror (I know, super fun)

and we play the piano

So here's my question: does anybody have some great ideas for me? I'm getting pretty tired of making my floor sticky with bubbles. I would love to have some new suggestions for those days that just don't seem to end.

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Welcome to my world! I swear if we dont get out of the house we are both SO un happy! If you get some good ides, you send them our way! Ü

Amie said...

I would say the same thing. If you find out anything let me know. But it does look like he is having fun.

Jeni said...

Ah, I'm sorry. You should move to New Orleans! We get to go to the park pretty much every day:)

Seriously, though. Head to Target or the Mall...Calyn loves watching people and activity, so I'm sure Tate does too. Staying home ALL DAY will drive you crazy.

Hess Fam said...

Have another baby!!!! Time flies when you are chasing two! I take my kids to the children's museum sometimes. We have a membership there and I can get 6 people in free. If they are under a year they are free so you me madi our boys and three other people could join us, let's go one day. it's fun for them to just crawl around and we stand by and talk!!!