Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Groundhog Day
I can't tell you how bad I despise that movie, I have never liked it. And now, it is the story of my life. For almost 4 years now every day has been the same freaking day, I'm just wearing different pajama pants (sometimes). I never knew how monotonous being a stay-at-home mom could be, but it is. It's also the best decision I've ever made. It's so hard and exhausting and some days I just cry because I'm so frustrated, but I wouldn't change it for the world. These two little people are my reason for getting up and doing the same thing day after day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So true huh? Oh my Marley...I want her.
Look at Tates face. That is a face every mother wants to see/hear every day of their life. Is that a family video on in the background?
It gets easier (& different) as they get older! Hang in there!
oh my gosh, i hate that movie too. and i think its on every day, and adam always is trying to watch it. yuck.
love the picture, they are so cute. let get together soon. we should do a date night, we havent done that in a while.
Agreed.
Ugh, i despise that movie so much, and Ryan just loves it....I feel the same way, and I've only been at home for less than a year! It is definitely our best decision, but so challenging! Hopefully, with the spring/summer coming, it will get easier being able to go outside and run around instead of being stuck in the house!
Post a Comment