Thursday, February 17, 2011
What's up...
I feel like I haven't really updated what's been going on lately, so here goes...Marley is walking now! I love watching her toddle around like a drunk, it's so cute. And she always has her "doggy" in her mouth while she walks. She takes that blankie/stuffed animal everywhere! She is going to turn one next week! I can't believe she's already one, this past year really has flown by. I love my babies getting older, I know people love and miss the "baby" stage but I couldn't be more happy to kiss it goodbye!
Tate is still apparently in Christmas mode. He is always drawing snowmen ,singing Christmas songs, writing letters to Santa, and every time he sees a toy he wants he says "I'll have to ask Santa for that". To each his own I guess! He's been loving going to play tennis with his cousin Banks at the rec center--anything that has to do with sports he's obsessed. What he's NOT so obsessed about? Church. It's been very rough getting him to go to primary. I'm not gonna lie, it's hard for me to go. Church these days is so much more work with kids, it sometimes feels pointless.
(one of Tate's snowmen)
I am actually working one day a week at Jord's work, and I really like it. I would never want to go back full time, but I have to admit it's nice to get away and be with adults for a few hours. It's a good break, and the kids love it because they go to Grandma Kathy's and get spoiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I have the same gripes about church. Although Calyn LOVES primary. I think preschool really helped her transition. Anyhoo, Logan is 13 months and it is so. much. trouble. But, my wise mother-in-law said that this time in my life is NOT for me to be enlightened at church. It's a time to teach my kids that we go to church every Sunday. It's gets them in to the habit. Then, one miraculous day, I'll be able to attend Sunday school and LISTEN. Wow, I wonder what that'll be like.
did tate really draw that snowman? That is really good. I just wish Hailey could draw SOME form of what could be called a circle.
dont worry church is really hard for us too. i love the snowman, isnt it fun that they can actually draw things. love marleys picture, she is a doll.
Your kids are so cute! I love Marley's little pony tail! I can't believe she's already 1. We still need to get together sometime......
I love that Marley is a blankie baby, not that I expected anything less of a Snow. But seriously, she's a girl after my own heart. And I totally feel you and Tate's pain. Let's get together and have our own form of Primary/Relief Society. In other words, we'll let the kids run wild and we can sit and eat and laugh.
Post a Comment