I had no idea just how addicted I was/am to the internet until our computer crashed a few weeks ago. It was seriously painful to not be able to get on and know what was going on in the world. I feel like it's my link to the outside world sometimes. I missed blogging, emails, being able to pay my bills:( and my daily dose of celebrity gossip. It's not like I sit on the computer all day, but it's nice to know I have it when I want it! So now we are back up and running and it is oh so FABULOUS.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Addiction
I had no idea just how addicted I was/am to the internet until our computer crashed a few weeks ago. It was seriously painful to not be able to get on and know what was going on in the world. I feel like it's my link to the outside world sometimes. I missed blogging, emails, being able to pay my bills:( and my daily dose of celebrity gossip. It's not like I sit on the computer all day, but it's nice to know I have it when I want it! So now we are back up and running and it is oh so FABULOUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, that is the worst feeling! We didn't have internet for a while in our house, and it was horrible! Glad you're back in cyber space!
So true...I think I may have a bit of a problem myself!
that picture is CLASSIC! I am still laughing! It's like someone took a picture in the Walmart in Taylorsville!
Post a Comment