I swear I will be gray before Tate leaves toddlerhood. He is so mischievous and fearless, I can't keep up with him. His favorite thing in the whole world is to climb....and I mean on everything. The past few days I've found him on the entertainment center, the piano, and the kitchen table to name a few. I stopped him just in time when he had pushed a chair over to the stove to climb on it....

this was him coming down from the top of the enter- tainment center....

"What? I just wanted a treat..."
And this is what grandma Kathy gave him...he loves to jump in and out of it onto his head. He is a broken limb and stitches waiting to happen. (It's so huge, the only place it fits is in my front room--how classy).
16 comments:
He is such a cute kid! What a little monkey. I remember finding Koen on the top part of the piano one time and thinking "are you crazy" no...but I was! haha
Yeah, I have a monkey too...Claire loves to climb and do anything with a little fear involved...why I ask myself...do you want to die? Oh boy! I wish I could tell you it is a phase but I think kids that like to climb continue on with that trait. Hopefully the oversized indoor jumping arena will keep him from scaling the kitchen cabinets. But probably not...I so wish I had that little bubble to put my kids in though...I think they would love it...What a cutie!
Oh Ash, I don't envy you. Thankfully Cannon has never been a climber like that, my nephew is the same way. Jamie found him on the kitchen table with the chandelier swinging, I just love little boys. He will find other things, just hope he doesn't kill himself before then. Thank goodness for guardian angels!
more than anything, i love the black girl from "kid songs" on the t.v. in the picture where tate is on the entertainment center. He is just trying to get closer to those peeps! So does the bounce thing double as a pool because how great will that be swimming in the winter in the front room!
grandmas dont always think things through do they? they just know it is not their problem. usually when one of my kids gets a gift like this i say this would be a good toy to STAY at grandmas house, for when we come play.
I know how you fill! Keaton would climb up our river rock on our fireplace SCARRY! Good Luck it does not get any easier.
He is so cute. Sounds like he will keep you very busy.
Are you so glad that kaige got that jumpy thing for his birthday and Grandma Kathy saw it and had to go that night to get it!!! It is actually safer than it looks. As you know this is our second one, and not one of my boys, or any of the countless neighbor boys have gotten more than a little bump and they are crazy!!
Oh crap, I think I just got a glimpse of my future...
Tate is a doll, and I just gotta say thanks to you fo rreferring your sister to me. She is such a joy and makes me laugh so hard!
oh man...that is scary! He is so flippin adorable!
Thanks for the thoughts of us:) We were in New Orleans for Katrina, so we know what we're in for and it SUCKS. I'm mentally preparing for the worst. Then, hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised. Thanks for the prayers...we need them.
Is this what life with a boy is like? I guess I ought to prepare myself for it now!
Ashley (...and Jordan and Tate) Cute Blog, what a cute monkey you have/are! Fun to see what you guys have been up to. Gotta love Blogging! (and blog stalking for that matter)
#1 I feel special that your mom is checking out my Blog..."Hi Becky"!
#2 Carolanne is so nice...everyone speaks highly of her and raves about her preschool...so I am excited to see how things go with my little fire cracker...she will probably kick us out because of Whitley's lip!
#3 I love that you have ties to this area, It makes me feel a little cooler for living here!
I like the pool! I think your next birth should be a home one...right there!!!
Post a Comment