Today is Jordan's 28th birthday...I can't believe he's almost 30! So in honor of his big day, here are 28 reasons why I love my baby daddy:
1. nobody can make me laugh harder than him
2. he's my best friend
3. he makes up funny songs
4. he's a good dancer (for reals)
5. I can talk to him about anything
6. he takes care of me and Tate
7. he's an amazing father
8. he holds my hair when I puke
9. he's a hard worker and is good at his job
10. he's very protective of us
11. he always tells me how pretty I look-even when I'm wearing sweats and no makeup
12. puts up with my constant crankiness
13. takes really good care of me when I'm sick
14. he loves to play around with Tate
15. he plays with my hair when we lay on the couch
16. he gives great massages
17. his family always comes first
18. he always lets me decide where to eat when we eat out
19. he can remember EVERY line to EVERY movie he's ever seen
20. he loves me unconditionally
21. he calls throughout the day just to say he misses us
22. always tells me "I love you" a few times a day
23. he is super short :) and I love it
24. he makes a mean mac n' cheese with chicken nuggets
25. makes up fun games for my nieces and nephews to play with him
26. my family adores him (probably more than they like me)
27. he lets me take up the whole bed
28. he's a good lookin' fella!
I love you Jord, hope you have a good day!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jord! Hope you have a great day!
Hey tell Jordan happy birthday!!! We hope he had a good one!! Oh and Tate is so adorable. I can't believe how big he is getting! You guys are a cute family!
That was cute Ashley. He is my same age...starting to get old too!!! Yikes. I don't feel old though, just run ragged I guess...I hope he had a great birthday, he seems like a great guy!
Happy Birthday Jord! Ashley you are the sweetest wife! That is the best blogging I've seen all week : ) I might have to copy you on Jer's b-day...
Hey Ashley, I can totally relate. I was heaven when Jordy used to stroke my hair when we were laying on the couch.
Post a Comment