week would have been her 100th birthday. So they made it kindof a "party" to celebrate that. And my cousins Jayton and Beth were there so I actually had someone my age to hang out with!
Tate loved the pool...it was super shallow so he could crawl around til' his hearts content. (And I'm fully aware that every pool picture I have I am wearing that same swimsuit so shut up.)
The best part was at the end they blew up 100 balloons and we all let them go. They even had to get the ok with the city to do it--who knew?
We ended up having a really good time and I am actually really excited to go to next years reunion....
9 comments:
I think it is ok if you wear the same bathing suit everytime, cause it is dang cute! And costs an arm and a leg! haha! That looks like fun!
your so funny i doubt anyone else would have even noticed it was the same suit. how can anyone afford more then one suit anyway.
How fun. That is cool that the pool is so shallow so Tate could play in it.
I only have one swimsuit so I wouldn't have even thought anything of it. I really like yours. Where did you get it from. I need to get some others now that I wont ware the ones I have that show my belly. (it doesn't look so good since i had Camrie)
Good old family reunions...looks like you guys had a blast. And hey your swimsuit is cute so you should be wearing it in every picture!!!
Love the balloon Idea...and I totally think it is great that you are wearing the same suit...love it! Glad you guys had fun!
Hey, It was so good to see you guys too. Do you know when the next lunch is?
It is a super-cute swimsuit...I think every Mormon in America owns it! I've even seen it around here a couple of times!
That is a pretty fun little pool--Jaxson loves it, too. Thanks a lot for coming to see me...
What a fun way to celebrate your Grandma's life. It looks like you had lots of fun. Was this for your Grandma Star? I still remember going to her house and playing upstairs with the sewing machine. Good times.
Post a Comment