Thursday, September 11, 2008

cousins


We've been watching my nieces Alexa and Hailey for a few days and it's been great--they all wear each other out playing so hard. We love that we have cousins so close to play with.

8 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

Um, nice to see the huge inflatable pool is still in the living room. Looks like fun!

megan thomas said...

wow. who are those little darlings and I bet they have a hot mom! Thanks again for watching the little goats.

Anonymous said...

How fun...I still love that little tramp thing...loads of fun, and when kids are visiting you need somthing fun that no one else has.
Megs girls are so cute...I wish I lived closer to my siblings!

Team Beardshall said...

I am not sure what that contraption is but it looks fun! Cousins always make things better!

The Loves said...

Where are his other adorable boy cousins - they are real acrobatic on the jump-o-line! They could teach Tate some real tricks!!! When are you going to let us babysit him? Max asks every friday if tonight is the night tate is coming. I promise I can do it, my boys have turned out fine - other than the songs they sing but that is not my fault!!! Serious, we really want to watc tate, so please talk Jordan into it!!

FJ Johnson said...

You have a cute little family. I love that picture "Our Family" it is so pretty. Hope your doing well love ya, Kristi

Jeni said...

I love it when cousins are around...they keep Calyn busy.

DeVries Family said...

OOPS! I thought that thing was a pool. I wondered why it was in your front room? Those are cute lille goats...