Monday, August 4, 2008

Tate? Who's Tate?

That's how it basically was this entire weekend while I finished my bible...."Breaking Dawn." I'm kinda glad the series are all finished because seriously, when I read them I am a completely useless human being. I don't do ANYTHING but read, including take care of my son. It's a good thing Jord was around.....
I don't know though, it's definitely not what I thought it would be. Some parts actually creeped me out a bit. I still ended up really liking it, but I think I liked the other books more.

6 comments:

WRYUN said...

Hi, Ryan's wife Jill here. I finished the book on Sunday, and feel the same way, I never get a thing done. The book was nothing like what I had in mind, and I'm kind of bummed there was no final fight scene or anything, kind of weird. But, all in all still very good! I wonder if she'll do a spin off with Jacob and Renesmee now...

Anonymous said...

Who is this Renesnee....Is that who jacob poops on?

Lindsay said...

I am dying to read it. Chad is out of town next week so I am waiting till he his gone. I just ignore him when I read those books.

Anonymous said...

So I totally have not read them, but I was judging a girl at the pool the other day that was reading the first book...Thinking..."girl you are only on the first book" I guess because everyone I know has read them all twice...but who am I to talk I have not even read 1. Oh well I am a nut! Glad you like them and glad you can get back to the daily grind...maybe I should start reading them...Hmmm!

Team Beardshall said...

This information will be good for me to know if I actually decide to read these. I felt so out of the loop up at girls camp...I guess I am not too cool!

Laura said...

I totally agree about "Breaking Dawn," I actually am not even half way and I just don't love it like I did the others. The part that creeped me out was after their honeymoon night she wakes up with bruises all over the place and was like, "I didn't even notice." Honestly, in real life you would notice, at least I would. :) I hope you guys are doing great, my baby is 1 too, but he is short and stocky (27.5 in and almost 23lbs) not tall and skinney.