A day in the lives of Jordan, Ashley, Tate and Marley
Monday, March 3, 2008
Glamour Shots (a.k.a JC Penney)
When I last took Tate for his 2 month pictures it was a total DISASTER. He screamed the entire time, and when he was calm the stupid girl was insistant on getting a good "smile" picture. She obviously has no kids. He was 6 weeks old-like he smiles on cue, please. All I wanted was a picture with him not red in the face crying, I could have cared less about a smile. So I was dreading taking him back for his 6 month ones (ok, he's almost 8 months old now, but close enough). I am happy to report it went much better, he even smiled-just a few scratches on his face...oh well.
Tate is such a cute kid!! Our daughter needs to hook up with him when they're teenagers:)
The bumps and scratches just get worse. Calyn is 11 months old and trying to walk. She's not afraid to let go of stuff. Bumps, bruises, and scratches galore. Sometimes it looks like I beat my child...but she's the one beating up on herself. Walk Calyn! Walk!
Ash, Tate is starting to look like a little boy, I can hardly believe it! He is so cute, as I would expect from a darling girl such as yourself! We miss you, can't wait to see you this summer!
So cute! We went there for pictures last time and had pretty good luck, too. You think taking pictures with one is hard, just wait until you have two! Wyatt kept crying and Jaxson kept sticking his finger up his nose every time they tried to take the picture. Fun stuff!
those are so good. Tate looks so cute in them. I like the outfit that he has on. I think that the ones with the blanket are really cute. I finally took Camrie to get some pictures and she is already 6 months old. I feel so bad that I haven't done any until now.
I am so excited you have a blog. I saw that you were one of Kelie's friends and had to check out your blog. Your little boy is adorable. You look so good. I'm just so excited you have a blog so I can see how your doing and all that fun stuff. Love ya, Kristi
I actually design my headers in Photoshop. It takes about five minutes. Getting a photo I like is the hard part! If you want me to do one for you I'd be more than happy to! :)
11 comments:
Awe he is so cute! Those turned out GREAT!
So so so cute...not very often do they not have a bruise of scratch of some sort on their faces. They are adorable.
Tate is such a cute kid!! Our daughter needs to hook up with him when they're teenagers:)
The bumps and scratches just get worse. Calyn is 11 months old and trying to walk. She's not afraid to let go of stuff. Bumps, bruises, and scratches galore. Sometimes it looks like I beat my child...but she's the one beating up on herself. Walk Calyn! Walk!
P.S. Hasn't Glamor Shots heard of Photoshop?:)
Ash, Tate is starting to look like a little boy, I can hardly believe it! He is so cute, as I would expect from a darling girl such as yourself! We miss you, can't wait to see you this summer!
Yay! we can keep in touch! So fun to see your blog and get some updates! Tate is adorable! You are such a cute family!!
So cute! We went there for pictures last time and had pretty good luck, too. You think taking pictures with one is hard, just wait until you have two! Wyatt kept crying and Jaxson kept sticking his finger up his nose every time they tried to take the picture. Fun stuff!
those are so good. Tate looks so cute in them. I like the outfit that he has on. I think that the ones with the blanket are really cute. I finally took Camrie to get some pictures and she is already 6 months old. I feel so bad that I haven't done any until now.
How darling!!!
I am so excited you have a blog. I saw that you were one of Kelie's friends and had to check out your blog. Your little boy is adorable. You look so good. I'm just so excited you have a blog so I can see how your doing and all that fun stuff. Love ya, Kristi
I actually design my headers in Photoshop. It takes about five minutes. Getting a photo I like is the hard part! If you want me to do one for you I'd be more than happy to! :)
Post a Comment