Thursday, March 20, 2008

....and Zach makes 9



My sister Paige had her 3rd boy this past Monday, which brings the grandchild total up to nine! And us girls are officially outnumbered....there's 6 boys and 3 girls.

Zachary Preston Hinckley weighed 7.3 pounds and was 18 1/2 inched long. He has the cutest chubbiest cheeks and fat sausage fingers!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay Ash, I am so glad you posted that. I love Paige, please tell her congrats from me. Her boys are adorable. I wonder if all my girls will end up having boys?

Alesha said...

Congrats to Paige! And you look REALLY cute in hats. That is a great pic of you!

Joey and Nettifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melynda said...

hello, i cant believe i am just finding out you have a blog. tate is so adorable, i still have not seen him in person! we hope you guys are doing well and call us so we can hang out!
melynda

The Ballou's said...

Hey guys! I saw your comment on Melynda's blog so I had to come check you out. Tate is so cute! and I love his name. You guys look like you are doing great as well. I'm so happy we can keep in touch now.

melynda said...

hey random ? is your b-day 2/24?

Laura said...

Hi Ashley! Do you remember playing softball and i said that you seemed like you had played before and Nicole L said, "Don't I?" I miss you all so much, this is Laura Zolman Lopshire by the way. We should get in touch... I have a little boy too! He's 8 months! Check out my blog!

melynda said...

i just had it down under ash so i was trying to figure out which ash it was! thanks, and yes i should get you a belated gift, happy late birthday!

DeVries Family said...

Hey Ashley...what a cool family you have! Good people! I am the worlds worst friend, I have to see Paige's baby through your blog, PATHETIC!!!!!! Oh!! He's soooo cute! So is your little Tate! Those giant brown eyes...so handsome! Your blog is darling! It is so fun to see that you look EXACTLY the same as you did in 9th grade! What a hot mamma! Thanks for the laugh! Love, MaryAnnie