Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Warning....overload of pictures. I like pictures.

Ok, it's time to post about Easter. Tate got up Sunday and had a little basket from the Easter bunny, filled with a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd and a tub toy (he's only 8 months old, he doesn't need much). That afternoon we went to grandpa and grandma Wakefield's and had an Easter egg hunt--Tate had no clue what was going on. Me and Jord were more excited than him, we had out the digital camera, the video camera, and were all gung-ho! He really could have cared less.....maybe I was so excited because I got all his candy...he's not old enough to eat any of it. But all in all, it was a really fun day! Tate with his cousins

On to something completely different, we have a really big backyard, and it's a fun thought, but in reality it's crappy to take care of and keep up. But we've been trying to make it fun for people to come over and play. So we went and got a big kit that had like volleyball, badmitton, horseshoes, etc. in it. Since it was great weather yesterday my sister Meg and her girls came over to try out the new toys. We had so much fun! The kids played on the swingset, rode their little cars around, and me and Meg attempted to play badmitton. That's right, I said badmitton. Anybody played that before? It's not as easy as it looks. (that, or we are just retarded)

But all that matters is we had fun, we laughed more than anything. Jord came home from work and took some really bad pictures of us....I look hideous. But they are funny, so I will post our good time we had!



7 comments:

Alesha said...

Seriously your child is SO cute! I love the first pic! Gina's parents have badmiton and we played it this past summer, I secretly want to get it! haha

Anonymous said...

I don't understand why you would put on THEE most hideous pix. How about the next picture I will wear makeup, do my hair, and not be in my pajamas!
But anywho... badmitton was still a riot!

Annilee said...

Ash, I think that Badmitton might be your secret talent...you look HOT! Tate is adorable and I love your taste in jammies-we have those too! I can't wait to see him again, he will probably be walking by then...crazy! Hope you are doing well!

The Ballou's said...

There can never be too many pictures. Very cute. I'm not sure I even know what badmitton is??

Team Beardshall said...

Tate is so cute!!! Where abouts in Riverton do you live? We live in Riverton also, good times!!! I can't believe all the people that I have ran into through this blogging. I am pretty sure that I saw Jordan at the hospital a while back but I didnt get the best look. Yea not too much here. I am working in management at the U hospital and Steve is a cop with West Valley..scary! We have a blast though. This will be a great way to keep in touch! How is your family? I miss being in the same ward and laughing harder than I though imaginable at girls camp with you!!! Tell your family hi. My mom is good, Brit is expecting her 3rd a girl finally and Katie is dating a kid named Zach. Keep in touch...thanks for blogstocking!!!!!

Just Us said...

It was so good to hear from you Ashley!! Your little guy is so adorable. I don't think there is such a thing as too many pictures so post away! This blogging stuff is totally addicting. It's so fun finding people you haven't seen in forever! Keep in touch.

Sara said...

Badmitton is sweet! I hope they make it an olympic sport... it may already be one, You should totally try out for the national team!