Sunday, March 9, 2008

UCS Girls Night!

Kelly, Stef, me and Amanda

So last night me and my friends from good old UCS got together(well, 2 girls are missing...you know who you are!), we try to do something every few weeks to keep in touch. It's nice to go out without the kids and talk about things other than kids! I'm really glad I was able to make such good friends at that job--there was a time when I really considered quitting, but I'm glad I didn't because we went through alot of stuff together (good and bad) and they are some of my closest friends now.



So the reason that's only 2 seconds long is because it was supposed to be a picture, but Stef took a short video instead.(oops) But I had to show it because my friend Amanda has this adorable boxer named Abby and she still thinks she's a tiny puppy. So she'll crawl up onto your lap not realizing she's about 65 pounds now!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good friends are so fun to have. I love having a night out every once in a while. It is well needed and deserved by stay at home moms.