Thursday, September 30, 2010
My own milestone.
So I always document the kids big milestones, and I thought I would put down one of my own....the other day I got my first stitches ever! Or should I say stitch (ya, just one). And it was by the hands of my 3 year old. The other day he threw his flashlight and it hit me right in the face and split my nose. To say I was mad is an understatement. I went to Instacare and it needed a few stitches but the Doctor didn't want it to scar any worse, so he got away with putting just one right in the middle of the cut. I look ridiculous. And subsequently, Tate no longer has that flashlight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bummer! What a total stinker, I can't tell you how many things I've dodged coming from Spencer. Hope you feel better and it heals up soon!
Where's the picture??? Usually with your kids we get a visual. You make me laugh, but I'm sorry you needed stitches! They are no fun! I'm sure Tate will think twice before throwing something at you.....maybe :)
that totally sucks, im sorry. btw, i cant believe you didnt have any stitches when you had your kids. lucky!
Hey there is a first time for everything....still haven't gotten stitches though! Maybe I'll keep the flashlight away from Katy just in case? Um....where is the picture? I need to see this one!
When Calyn was barely a year old she was sitting in my lap and threw her head back and broke my nose. Luckily no broken skin and no stitches. Sorry, dude. Hope it gets better soon (with minimal scarring;)
Post a Comment