Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures

Usually I hate getting pictures done; it gives me so much anxiety worrying about what to have the kids wear, where to do them, when to do them so I can avoid meltdowns...the usual. But this time for Marley's 6 month and Tate's 3 year pictures it went great! They both actually cooperated and smiled, and I love how they turned out:

8 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

SO cute Ash, love how they turned out. Yup, you make cute babies!

The Loves said...

So, this is what you do when you leave the Loves so early...blog! way cute pics!

megan thomas said...

oh, I LOVE my babies!!!!!

Jill said...

So adorable!! What a great set of pix. I am not a fan of kiddo pix either, so stressful! The house isn't officially sold yet, but should be by the end of this month. YAY!! It's hard living with parents, but knowing we'll be debt free makes it worth it!!

Allyson said...

Those pictures are darling! I can't believe how big Marley is getting! They are such cute kids! And yes, I thought the same thing about those dang stairs :) We'll have to get together soon!

Burke and Hayley said...

So so cute! You have the cutest kids! It was so fun getting to see you at the reunion Saturday.

Annilee said...

So cute, I love all the backgrounds and props. Where did you do them? Such cute little twins you have...hope that doesn't bother you but I think they look just alike. Where did you get Marley's cute feathery headband...I actually get to buy stuff like that now, yeah!

Nicole said...

Hey Ash!

Your kids are darling! I have enjoyed catching up on your life. I haven't been on the blog in a while...And I hear you about the Coke thing. Except I can't have caffiene so I pretend with Diet Caffiene Free. I think it has a placebo effect cause it works pretty good...