We've been cutting down some trees in our front yard, and Tate has loved playing with all the branches. So when he called for me the other day to see what he had, I didn't expect half of the tree to be in my house. But I couldn't even be mad because I was laughing so hard, and he was so proud. He kept calling it his trophy. I eventually talked him into taking his trophy back outside, but I'm a little worried to see what else he finds around the yard to bring in...
Saturday, October 9, 2010
The new house plant.
We've been cutting down some trees in our front yard, and Tate has loved playing with all the branches. So when he called for me the other day to see what he had, I didn't expect half of the tree to be in my house. But I couldn't even be mad because I was laughing so hard, and he was so proud. He kept calling it his trophy. I eventually talked him into taking his trophy back outside, but I'm a little worried to see what else he finds around the yard to bring in...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome, maybe it would fit nicely in the corner of Tate's room. I love the mind of a three year old boy!
awesome, i love it. he is too cute.
Sweet! How did your walls fare after dragging in the tree?? And totally something Spencer would do....
Post a Comment