Jord got to take Tate to the Utes Fan Fest this year for the first time--I don't know who was more excited, Jordan or Tate. It really is pretty cool, they get to go down on the football field, meet the players, kick field goals, and all sorts of other games. I'm not a sports person so me and Marley stayed home and went shopping...this could be a fun tradition for us. Jordan and Tate go do all their sports stuff, and us girls go shop!
The whole Love gang with Coach Boylen
Tate and Jordan catching a punt!


3 comments:
Sounds like a great tradition!! Find anything good??
Marley is going to LOVE sports...it's in her blood! You both are coming next year! Tate was really funny to watch! So was Jord...
Defiantly glad the right team is being supported here! I thing shopping sounds fun but I cant imagine that you wouldn't want in on that action! Ha, love all the pics, and I love the picture of Tate before the tonsils!
Post a Comment