Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tonsils

before the surgery, poor kid...he had no idea

Tate got his tonsils out last week and it definitely hasn't been the funnest time of our lives. He did great at the hospital and was cracking us up when they gave him the sedative before going in, he was so tipsy and out of it! And those first three days he seemed to be doing ok....then day four came. He has been so miserable! The doctor said days four through seven or so tend to be the worst, and they have been. I feel so bad because he just cries and grabs his throat, and he hasn't eaten in days. Today was a tiny bit better, I hope that means things are starting to look up.in the waiting room before they came to get him

3 comments:

Kelie said...

Poor guy! Just had mine out in June...NOT fun!!! I hope he gets feeling better quick!!!

megan thomas said...

Im loving his face in the bottom picture. I can't stop laughing!

Kim said...

Oh man hang in there! That stinks.