Sounds like we need to get Tate and Spencer together!! He goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up around 9-9:30. I think he just completely wears himself out during the day, plus without a nap, and his windows blacked out, it makes for good sleeping!! I guess it's more like 13-14 hours a night....But It's so worth it! I would definitely take the trade of this vs. not napping!
3 comments:
Oh, she is so so cute!!! And Spencer would feel the same way about the helmet, he's obsessed with his!
Sounds like we need to get Tate and Spencer together!! He goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up around 9-9:30. I think he just completely wears himself out during the day, plus without a nap, and his windows blacked out, it makes for good sleeping!! I guess it's more like 13-14 hours a night....But It's so worth it! I would definitely take the trade of this vs. not napping!
I can't wait to hear what you heard. It will be fun to get together it has been way to long.
Post a Comment