Things are starting to calm down a bit around here, we are getting into a groove and I don't feel as overwhelmed as I did. It's still hard sometimes, but if there's only one disaster a day, I consider that a good day! Some "fun" things we've (translation: Tate's) done lately are dumping out a whole box of baking soda, breaking raw eggs on the kitchen floor, pop all over my carpet, and diaper rash cream all over himself and Marley's room....just to name a few. Life of an almost 3 year old I suppose:)
Marley has still been a great baby, she is so sweet and calm and I could just squeeze and kiss her face all day long. I'm not a fan of the newborn stage, but I can honestly say that I really enjoy her.
Marley's first Easter dress, I had her wear it last Sunday since there's no church this week
Marley has still been a great baby, she is so sweet and calm and I could just squeeze and kiss her face all day long. I'm not a fan of the newborn stage, but I can honestly say that I really enjoy her.
6 comments:
Awww, she is so cute! I'm glad things are going better. I saw Tate on his scooter, we were at Ron and Julie's, he looked like h was having a blast!
I need to see your baby when I come into town, she is so cute! Come to think of it, I don't think that I've ever seen Tate in person... :)
I think it's called latex gloves;)
Love her cute little dress. Glad things are getting to be more of the norm. Cute kids!
Oh Ashley...Hang in there sister. This too shall pass...or at least that is what I tell myself on a daily basis!!! It is so hard to understand what this is all about but I am trying to stay positive. I am so glad your baby is an angel! That always helps. I think my little Libby and your little Tate are full time jobs in and of themselves. Keep praying!!!
Marley even looks like a sweet, mellow baby. I have to confess the newborn phase wasn't may favorite either. I just don't do well on little to no sleep. I get tired just thinking about it.
I'm glad things are going well. I want to call you so I can arrange a day to come see you. I know I say it a lot, but I really do mean it.
Post a Comment