Sunday, April 25, 2010

Marley's pictures

My cousin Hollee came over and took some pictures of Marley for me, and they turned out so good! I am so happy she got some great shots, and the best part was we didn't even have to leave the house! Here's just a few...

8 comments:

Annilee said...

What a doll...can't wait to buy all those accessories! I can't believe that she is two months old...my how time flies when it is someone else's baby...

Jill said...

Way cute! She did a great job!

The Loves said...

If you couldn't see it before, now you can - she does look just like Tate! She's a cutie! When do I get to watch her again?

Jeni said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Love the big flower:)

Yeah, Logan sleeps on his tummy (don't tell my pediatrician!). Calyn had a choking incident when she was a baby, so I opted to sleep my kids on their tummies. He's been doing that since he was 7 weeks old and could lift his head and turn it side to side.

sara klein said...

I need to know where you got that headband!!! She is so stinking cute and I agree, she does look so much like Tate!

Alesha said...

Yes those are def super cute! She is adorable!

jay and holl said...

I put my prices up on my photo blog and how to contact me so you can tell your sister! thanks again.

melynda said...

omg, so beautiful. love her. hope things are well.