So I hope Meg doesn't mind me posting about this, but too bad I did it anyway. My 2 year old niece Hailey has been up at Primary Children's Hospital for a week now and they still don't know what's wrong. She's always been a tiny thing (we're talking 17 pounds tiny-Tate weighs almost 20 lbs and he's not even 1 yet) and a picky eater, but the past months she's become super anemic and gotten to where she'll go days without eating ANYTHING--and when she does finally eat, she gets so sick and throws it all back up. She's on a feeding tube that she'll probably be on for a while until she can get better and eat on her own. We miss having our little "hay" around and are praying the doctors can figure this out so she can get better and come home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awe she is such a cute little girl! You will all be in my prayers!
That is so sad! I'm sorry to hear about that! That's a really sweet picture though! Hopefully she'll get to come home soon!
Oh so sad!! I am so sorry, I hope that she is ok and that you guys figure it out soon. I hate when little kids are sick it is so sad to see them so upset and so hurt. Iam sooo sorry.
I hope she's okay Ash! Hang in there and we'll all be praying that they figure it out soon.
I noticed it is not too far until you get to go to Newport Beach. You little stinker, that is my FaVoRiTe pLaCe ever. Think of me as you dip your toes in the ocean and eat a chocolate dipped frozen banana from the Pipeline. If you have any questions about that place I would LOVE to fill you in any way I can, after all, I am the expert about that place!:) We have gone every summer since I was 5. I Love it. Have so much fun
Post a Comment