On Saturday Krystal and Tyler finally got married! They have been dating as long as I've even known Jord....so it was about time! They married in the Salt Lake Temple and had the reception at the McCune Mansion-it was beautiful. Being JUNE and all, you would think the weather would be perfect. But it amazingly relapsed into MARCH and we all spent the day freezing our buns off! I thought I'd never thaw again.
Tate was an awful mess at the reception. He hadn't napped the entire day and hated being dressed up, so by the time pictures came he freaked out. He was THAT kid who refused to hold still and smile, arched his back, and cried the whole time. Krystal was so cute trying to get him to at least play with her dress so he'd hold still for 2 seconds.
This was what he wanted to do instead. So by the time my parents came and took him home with them he had broken my necklace, spilled punch all down his shirt, had frosting all over his tie, and made me consider getting my tubes tied.
It was such an amazing and fun day though, and I am so happy for Sis and Ty!
12 comments:
I am so sad we missed it. Krystal lookes beautiful and Tyler is so handsome. They will for sure make gorgeous babies. I am glad got finally tied the knot as well. Tyler has been in love with her forever.
I am so glad you posted these pics. I wasnt "great" friends with either of them but of course know them both. It is about time! Ü
Hey you blogger-haha, I just wanted to leave a comment and tell you that we really need to get the twins together-seeming we have the same child. That is precisely why we didn't take Connor to the wedding. Anywho, you looked gorgeous at the wedding and it was great actually seeing you! And no, I am not starting a blog. But you LOVE me anyways. Call me.
I am so glad you posted some pictures! I was so sad that we couldn't be there. My mom and dad tried to fill me in with all the details. I am so happy for Krystal and Tyler! Very cute family picture of you guys too!
It was a lot of fun at the wedding. It was fun to get to hang out through out the whole day and see you guys the night before also. I remember thinking the same thing about Camrie at Cam's sisters wedding. I tried to enjoy the night but it was hard with a baby. You guys were smart for leaving him during the day and then sending him home early with your parents.
We were involved in wedding mayhem this weekend, too! Aaron's little brother got married at the Baton Rouge temple on Friday night. Now all I've got left is my little brother's wedding, but he's 16 so I've got some time:)
I'm so glad you posted pics of the bride and groom...they look great! So do you guys! I'm sad I missed this one I hear it was AMAZING! Congrats little Krystal!
What an adorable couple...she is so cute...dress, hair, so cute. I love your hair by the way...the color is really cute on you. Belive me...I feel your pain about doing anything somewhat formal with kids...not fun!!! Why didn't people tell us about these things? Your tube tying comment totally hits home for me some day's...hang in there little momma!
I have loved the Host so far. I really liked the Twilight series and reread them when the third book came out. The tooth that Camrie got was the bottom one on her left side.
She looked so beautiful. Can you belive Tate is almost 1. I got the cake at Sams Club. If you are going to do a sports theme party go to Dollar Tree. Cheap stuff.
Looks like you had a fun weekend of weddings too. As for your sister's hair, I would love to do it. You are more than welcome to give her my number. # 280-8264. I work 2 days a week and every other Saturday, so I fill up pretty fast. Thanks for thinking of me. As for the Twilight movie, save me a seat! I will be right there next to ya on December 12th at midnight. Can't wait. We should make a huge girl's night out!
i am glad you had a good day, your family picture is beautiful. wait until you meet lincoln, he is a brat with or without a nap! i keep telling myself its a boy thing, right?!
Post a Comment