Then later on Jordan and Chace finally put together my porch swing, hooray! Don't you love how our freakin neighbors can sit on their deck and stare right into our business? That's why we have planted those huge trees you can see behind Jord. Anyway, it was practically dark by the time they finished so I didn't get a picture of the finished beauty, but don't worry-I will be spending many a days on that while Tate roams free in the yard...

Monday, June 2, 2008
How I love summer!
So we went and bought Tate one of those little plastic pools for the yard on Saturday and he loved it! He loves to take baths, but I thought maybe the freezing cold canal water we have (gotta love Riverton's secondary water system) would deter him...not so!
ummm, I don't think he's supposed to drink that but whatever
cheese ball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun. I love summer time. I love being out side. Today me and Cam and his parents got the corner of the yard cleaned out so we can now plant a garden which means even more time out side. The porch swing looks like a lot of fun. It will be nice when the trees fill in and you don't feel like you are the free show for your neighbors.
Oh I sure love summer! Sitting out and letting the little one roam free is so great! Love the cheese pic!
Tate is so dang cute! I love summer too, but have no children yet to let roam around outside while I sit in a cute swing like the one Chase and Jord built. I'm jealous! Sounds like it will be a fun summer!
Ashley....looks like you've got a great life. Your little boy is adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog! Don't worry...we're only in Michigan for the summer so I'm not a TOTAL traitor! Love ya!
Post a Comment