So yesterday my 2 nephews Preston (10) and Jake (8) were fighting, so my sister Brooke went down to see what was going on. This was the conversation:
JAKE: Preston, your such a douche bag!
PRESTON: Jake!!
BROOKE: What??! What did you say?! You did not just say that, where, WHERE did you learn that?!!
JAKE/PRESTON: Uhhh........school......
BROOKE: Do either of you even know what that means!? I bet you don't even know what your saying??!!
PRESTON: uhh....I know what it means....
BROOKE: Oh really, what does it mean then??!!
PRESTON: It's where women store their eggs...
HA! I laughed so hard, I thought it was so hillarious! Two things I learned from this: yes, your local 8 year olds are saying the word "douche bag"; and second, they are a bit misinformed on what that even means!...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Funny and sad. Funny especially cause I know them, and sad that 8 and 10 year old are learning that kind of stuff!
Thats not what it means?! I've also been misinformed!!! What a funny story and what a scary world we live in!
LOL Freakin kids! ... can't wait!
Jill was the YW volleyball coach a while back and these two girls (14 & 15 years old) started to yell "DOUCHE" a lot. Jill asked them why they were saying it, and the one girl told her that they "made up the word and it means COOL." So when ever something cool happened, they yelled "DOUCHE"! Jill told them what the word means and the girls looked so freakin grossed out! They stopped saying their new "cool phrase" right after.
I don't know about you, but that's where I keep my eggs.
Ashley, isn't that sad...I hate that I am raising kids in this world. There is no way to keep your kids in a bubble...What to do? By the way...way cute easter pictures.
It made me laugh. It probably won't though as Sloan gets older.
Post a Comment