Friday, April 25, 2008
Random...
Tate had his 9 month check up on Tuesday and he weighed 18.5 lbs (15%) and was 28 in (50%)....which makes me super excited because as you know, all the Love's are short people. He's steadily getting taller and taller....hopefully he'll pass up Jord and I (not that it's hard to do). And the doctor doesn't think he'll be a shorty! Yea!
Now if you notice, Jord is looking extra scruffy these days.....him and some of his friends are now doing the yearly tradition of "Cinco de Mustache." What is that, you ask? Well, they grow out their beards for the month of April and on May 5th they shave it into a nasty mustache of choice. Thanks alot Steve, now I have to wake up to this every morning until that blessed day it gets shaved off. (at least he still looks good)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I so feel the anguish that you are going through. We really need to get them together for a group picture. Call us.
Camrie only takes two naps and they are anywhere from 45 min to 1.5 hours. So not very long ones but I'm on the go a lot so I don't mind that she doesn't take long naps. I don't know if that is way she sleeps at night or not. She also eats like she is going in to hibernation. We feed her baby food three times a day. So she eats a bowl of cereal and a stage 2 baby food with 2 oz of formula mixed in and nurses after eating that. then 2 times a day she nurses. I don't know where she puts it all because she is still a little thing.
tate is taller the linc!! awesome! i just have a ball with tiny arms and legs.
Matt was growing a beard and didn't even know about the "holiday", it is crazy though because he only grew his beard for like 2 days and he has more hair than most of the pics I see of Jord and his friends- I'm married to a monkey! Luckily Matt shaved for a business meeting! I'm glad to hear Tate is growing so well, he's a cutie!
Long live the Stache! Viva la Cinco!!!
Tate is getting so big! What a cutie! Two days after Kamrie was 9 months old, I found out she was going to be a big sister. (not recommended!)
Isn't it funny what you worry about?? I just keep hoping Max's legs will grow. They are really really short!!!!!!
Post a Comment