My dad turned.....30....on Saturday and I just want to tell him how much I love and appreciate him! Living in a house with 5 women was not easy, but he always took it in stride and had such patience with us (even when we were being bratty teenagers). Whenever anything is wrong I know I can go to him-- whether it's a yard question, car question, house problems, or I just need to talk, he is always there to listen and help. He is an amazing father, grandpa, and friend. I love you Dad! Here's a few pictures of my dad through the years....isn't he cute?

5 comments:
Preston doesn't look a day over 30, happy birthday to your dad! I second that he is a great guy! Tell him hello!
I am lovin that pic of your parents on there wedding day! So classic!
I love Preston!!! I miss his "prophet" voice in church and talks!!! Please thank you parents for me...for being such great examples to me growing up! I love your family! I hear 30 is a tough year...good luck with that!
Yay for dads...tell Jordan that Aaron read his little message about Yanez. Peace.
Post a Comment