Let's take a walk through the past 18 months.....
This is Tate now. Some of the things he does are: roll and scoot to toys that he wants-he almost crawls, he says "ba ba" for his bottle, loves to pick up and eat on his own his puff treats, likes to wrestle his dad, play with his cousins, loves dogs-he'll sit and let Ellie lick him all day long, loves to read flap books.....to name a few.
This was 9 months ago the morning I got induced, and that evening after he was born. That was a super long day, and I hurt.
But I wouldn't change anything at all, I love my little Taters and am grateful he's mine!
12 comments:
You look so cute pregnant!! I am so jealous. Cute pictures- Tate is such a cutie!
I agree! At nine months pregnant AND right after the delivery, you look like an all-star! Way to be!
Special! They grow so fast huh? You are a very cute pregnant person!
how fun. I can't believe how big Tate looks. He is standing like a champ. You look so cute. you would never have know you were miserable the whole 9 months.
what a cute post! he is a doll, i cant believe how much he looks like jordan. his 1st b-day is just around the corner, the growing never slows down!
Oh my gosh, when I clicked on your blog, I thought that was a pregnancy ticker at the top for second! False alarm, huh? Tate is SO cute--enjoy the not crawling while it lasts, once they can really move around, it will be a whole new ball game for you!
J Love,
You in for a little Jazz party and Guitar Hero this week? Oh man, my face is gnarly. If she hates the beard, just wait for the stache!
Give me a call...
Steven Taylor
You were such a cute little pregnant girlie, too bad you threw up the entire time! That's horrible! Isn't it nice to see that it was way worth it? Tate is SO cute, what a happy, smiley boy. The sad thing about time flying, it just keeps going fast and feels like it gets even faster! I pretty much have 2 toddlers now!...so weird, but fun. It's fun to see your blog, you have an adorable little family.
Very cute post. He is for sure a cutie. Here is the site that I used to get my background sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com. Just follow her directions exactly. My papers are fomr 2 different kits so make sure you have all you want downloaded before you really start doing it. Good Luck. Let me know if you have any questions.
I'm with you Ash being prego is no fun!!!!But I guess they are worth it! I mean they are totally worth it!
my address is
4100 Achilles Dr
SLC, UT 84124
that will be fun when is it?
Ashley...I have missed your blog...I love the pics of your dad. What a nice tribute...and I was cracking up at their wedding picture, they totally look like they are from carbon/emery county...no just teasing but your mom looks like Meg or visa versa. And I love the look back on tates existance. I feel like I have miss out, but I am hoping to jump back on the bloggin' train and keep up now that things are somewhat settled.
Post a Comment