So I'm a little slow on posting, it's been a crazy week. But I have to say I love the tradition my family and I have. Once a month the husbands stay home with the kids, and us girls go out to dinner and a movie--or whatever else we want for the night. Oh, my dad comes too, but he's basically one of the girls (and he loves it!)
So this past Saturday we went and saw 27 Dresses....it was so good! I laughed my head off, it was so freakin funny. But more than anything, I love being able to go out and have a good time with my sisters. We talk to each other almost every day, and see each other about as much. We fought like crazy growing up, but now we are all very close. They are my best friends and I can't imagine living away from them.
7 comments:
Oh Ash, what beautiful sisters you have, I love your new hair by the way! I am so jealous that you can do that with your sisters! Your dad is awesome to hang out with all of you, please tell him hello for me!
I am jealous! That seems like SO much fun! I want to do something fun like that with mi familia!
That sounds like a ton of fun.I talked my mom into taking me and my sister in law Alison (Jon's wife) and if my little sister Laurie wants to hang out with a bunch of old farts to go to 27 dresses this friday. I can't wait.
WOW What a TRiP! I haven't seen all of you together in years! It's funny to think back of growing up with your family ... you guys are FREAKIN RAD! Preston is a great dad! Good sport.
Is that meg with brown hair? I almost didn't recognize her. How fun, You guys are my little family in about 20 years. I miss you and all of your sisters, please tell them Hi from me. your post also made me miss my sister it is hard cause we live so far away from each other. sad for me but so fun for you.
Okay so I looked at that pic big and I love megs hair dark, tell her I love it. thanks
Post a Comment