Being a city girl my whole life, small things scare me-bugs, spiders, snakes........mice. My parents both grew up on farms and ther
efore consider those things a part of life. So when this
showed up in my living room Sunday night, I freaked out. I called my dad sobbing (at around 1 a.m. mind you) frantic with how to take care of this disgusting creature. You know what he said? "Well, just go to bed and take care of it in the morning." Are you serious?! Leave it to have free reign of my house in the middle of the night? I DON'T THINK SO. So Jordan and I spent the next 3 hours chasing it around that room and out from under the couch, bookshelf and entertainment center 500 times. Needless to say, we finally chased it out to the garage using a bait of cheese. (I know, it really worked...Tom and Jerry are right)
The next day Jordan spent hours putting out numerous mouse traps and poisons all over the garage and santizing the crap out of our family room (I went to my sisters' house, I was not about to be around for any of it). In the end, the mouse found himself smashed dead in a trap. Let that be a lesson to any of his little friends considering my house as a refuge.
5 comments:
Is that picture really "your" mouse? That makes me want to die. When I saw the picture I shuddered. Last year in our old house we caught 9. It was so disgusting. I wouldnt go down to the basement alone and when I went with someone I had to wear a hood cause I was worried they were going to fall on my head. DECON became our best friend, it kills mutiple at a time will traps can only kill one. I am sorry.
I remember some mission story Aaron told me about a mouse in their apartment...I think Jordan stomped on it with his bare foot or maybe he kicked it against a wall? I can't remember. Ask Jordan.
Jordan, you remember the rat story Jeni's talking about right? I remember the rat emerged from under the stairs and we all tried to scramble up those steps to get away from it. In doing so, we knocked you over and the rat ran up your back. Then Elder Ventura kicked it against the wall. You should have called Ventura to take care of your rat problem. Good times in Morelia.
Oh my heck Ashley, that is the sickest, I have the same ? as alesha, Is that really your mouse, and if so I am inpressed with how close you are! Yucky!!! So I don't know if your parents have told you but I live down in Price and we are moving to Emery County as soon as our house is done being built, and being a city girl myself i don't think I will ever get used to all the creepy Crawly ewwww that comes with living in the country. yikes!
no, it actually isn't really our mouse...just one i found online. i wouldn't dare get that close to the real one.
Post a Comment