Tuesday, April 10, 2012

All Moved

I have a lot of random catching up posts to do. First, we finally got all moved in to our new house about two weeks ago! I can't tell you the huge weight that is finally off my shoulders. This moving business has been lingering forever, I was so ready to just be done! And it's nice to finally feel all settled somewhere.
Goodbye old house!!

4 comments:

Annilee said...

I am sure you had lots of emotions during this moving stuff. You brought your babies home in that house, it will always be your first home...but good riddance right? No really, I can't wait to see the new house and I'm glad you are finally in your dream home.

Jill said...

Congrats!! moving is such a nightmare! Especially with kiddos...where are you guys living now?

Ashley said...

we're in south jordan now...too bad you guys don't live in daybreak anymore! we would've been pretty close to you.

Alesha said...

I am sure you feel relieved to be done. Now let all the unpacking and decorating begin!