Sunday, April 15, 2012

Easter

The Easter Bunny finally scaled back this year and just got the kids some candy, a small toy, and their traditional church clothes. They looked so cute (and handsome) all dressed up so I wanted to get a good picture of them together:
Ya, this was the best one I could get. Now I know why I didn't do a Christmas card...

This year was Marley's first year doing an Easter egg hunt with the Wakefield's though. Last year she didn't go because she had just broken her arm and was sick with hand, foot and mouth; so she loved finding the eggs! She didn't even care what was in them.And Grandma Kathy got them both new skates! Mar just walks in hers like they're a new pair of shoes, but Tate is getting pretty good at actually skating! It's a good thing we have an unfinished basement because he just wants to wear them all the time around the house.

1 comment:

Annilee said...

Too cute...those kids are darling and you did great taking a picture. They are both looking at the same time and no one is hitting anyone else...I'd say that is success. Fun skates...hope that doesn't mean more broken bones. And one more observation...is Tate rapidly approaching the height of his father...just wondering?