Saturday, March 24, 2012

Packing up!

I've been so busy these past few weeks that today was the first day I even took a picture of our new house! We get to move in next week and I can't wait; it's been really crazy with everything that has to get done, but it's fun too. Although I guess packing is not so fun with kids around, anything I try to put in a box, they pull right back out or they just climb in the box and play.maybe I could just pack them up for a week...
this is the view (for now) from our bedroom window...I love it!
Here's part of the backyard....hopefully someday we'll get a yard in:)

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Hey! We are really close. At first I was really hoping you were in my neighborhood. We have a DR Horton home too! Congrats!

Team Beardshall said...

That's awesome!!! Good luck on the move! Ha, that pic in the box made me laugh!

Annilee said...

Oh Ash, that house looks beautiful! I hope that everything goes well in the next few weeks. Can't wait to see more pics and also see it in person!

melynda said...

yeah i am so excited for you guys!! i want to come and see the new house, can i invite myself?!!? is it a henry walker home?