Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Destroyer

the deceivingly cute face of a terror

Marley is now known as "the destroyer" at our house. She has reached that stage where anything she touches....turns into a mess. A few of the delightful things she's done recently are:
-poured a bottle of milk in the carpet....which still smells like a dirty diaper I can't get rid of
-writes on the walls, couches, herself, the floor, the entertainment center....anywhere BUT a piece of paper basically
-rips pages out of books
-any food given to her is smashed into the floor instead of eaten
-the second you take her diaper off she will run away and pee on the floor
-broke the screen on our laptop

of course I took a picture of her before taking away the pencil
pouring dirt/mud all over her head and body

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Oh that age! Isn't it lovely? B has just started being better. She does have a cute little face though!

The Adventurous Spencer said...

Oh boy! I remember that stage, it seems like we still haven't gotten past it!

Jill said...

Ha ha...that was Jill, not Spencer!

melynda said...

arnt kids fun!!