Monday, October 24, 2011

October stuff

Ugh, I can't believe it's already been a month since I last blogged. Once I get behind, then I just don't want to do it at all! So I'll quickly recap....
October has been the usual fun fall stuff we do every year; the pumpkin patch, Wheeler Farm, Gardner Village Witches, and Cornbelly's! And with the kids getting older, its not quite as difficult as it used to be, we can actually go and enjoy ourselves! But I also tend to forget more to take the camera, so I'm lame and have hardly any pictures...
My poor ragamuffin children getting pumpkins...I looked just as trashy as them too:)
The (little) maze at Cornbelly's, Tate thought it was so awesome
And I'm not gonna lie, I loved the cow train, it was so cute!

1 comment:

Alesha said...

Oh I totally rode on the cow train too! haha