Halloween was so fun this year, because Tate really got it and loved it. He loved decorating the house, and basically wore his costume all month. He was a Utes football player and Marley was his cheerleader. And it was great because he really wanted to trick-or-treat, so he went with his cousins Jake and Addie in their neighborhood. Brooke took him for over an hour! It was awesome.

Tate with his teacher Mrs. Hopkin at his school party

On Sunday we carved pumpkins, Tate was so excited because we let him carve his own this year...

He did a pretty good job!

Marley painting her pumpkin...although she loved coming over to "help" me with mine. She just loved putting her hands in all the goo

I love that every year Jord dresses up for work, it always gives me a good laugh. This year he was Nacho Libre

My football player and cheerleader...this is the best shot I could get

Grandma Kathy had cute Utes stickers and Mar thought it was so cool to have one on her cheek
4 comments:
Your kids looked so cute! It was fun seeing you!
My word you have cute kids! Those pigtails make me want to cry they are so cute! Fun to start making memories that the kids actually care about! I would like to know where your costume is...
So cute, love the costumes! I'm a fan!
Fun costumes! I imagine our kids will wear similar ones :) marley looks SO big! How fun!
Post a Comment