I'm getting depressed already thinking about winter coming. I love fall and Halloween, but it's the long cold weather after that I'm dreading. What are we going to do all freaking winter INSIDE? Since spring we've gone outside every day for hours running, riding bikes, jumping on the tramp, playing soccer and football, swinging....all that stuff. But what I will miss the most all winter are the little things only my kids can make me stop and appreciate!
-dirty scraped knees
-chasing their shadows..Tate asked why he can't ever seem to catch his:)
-picking up (and usually smashing with their fingers) any bugs....potato bugs, ants, worms...
-watching bees on the flowers
-laying on the grass and making shapes out of clouds
-jumping in ANY puddle they can find
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What an outdoorsy mother you are! ;-)
I am with you on the cold thing but I just want it to cool off here so we can now have our days outside. Just think of all the cute fall clothes that will soon be worn...
You are such a great mom!!! Life in the summer is just so much easier. lots less entertaining from mom for sure!!! your kids are getting so big...they are darling!!! I have loved seeing your mom and Brooke at the good ol' morning side ward a few times the past few months! Hope all is going well!!!
We are complete opposite!! We are welcoming fall and winter. We've spent all summer INSIDE because it's too freakin' hot!
Winter is depressing right? When ever it starts approaching I start asking Phil why we choose to live here!! I really dont like it!
Post a Comment