Tate, Hailey and Papa on their 700th ride
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
The Ranch
It's been like 2 years since we've gone to the Love Ranch, so this past weekend all the Wakefield's went. Jord went with his brothers to the USC vs. Utah game in California, so I was a single mother....it was hard! We had so much fun and a ton of help, but the nights were hard because Tate was sick and Marley just would NOT sleep! Other than that it was awesome. Marley has never been, so it was fun to see her react to all the big (dead) animals there! And Tate was in heaven spending 4 full days of non-stop cousins! We never turned on the tv once, and the only toy we took was a scooter to ride on the deck. It was glorious to just have them run around and explore like kids should!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Being a single mom to little kids on a vacation is rough. Generally the sleeping huh? Glad it was fun anyway...sometimes am debbie downer when it comes to vacationing single mom style..haha
I'm glad that you got your pack n play so Marley could sleep (or not sleep), but at least she had the option. The Love cabin is where all the love began, I am sure it is fun to go up there. I got your email and will reply soon, I'm a little swamped this week! (But yes, I still I have time to check blogs...)
how fun, what a nice little get away. btw, i love that last post, i laughed so hard.
So fun! Luckily, it seems like when you're a single mom on vacay, there are so many others to help out!
Post a Comment