Sunday, January 2, 2011

Merry Christmas (cough, cough, cough)

So the kids had a great Christmas--Tate got everything he wanted and more, and Marley had her first Christmas ever! She could have cared less about anything she got, she was just interested in whatever Tate was. And Tate said about 25 times over, "this is the best Christmas ever!!" I love seeing him so excited.
The only bummer was I was sick as a dog...I ended up at Instacare and tested positive for freaking swine flu!! Glad I got my vaccine:( So I was miserable most of Christmas and am just now starting to feel better...
Tate with his new camera and car garage

Santa brought Marley a little kitchen
Mar with her new dolly
At Grandma Love's house with his new Utes stuff she gave him

Other than feeling like death for the holidays, it was a good christmas, and it was fun to have miss Marley around this year for it! Hopefully next year we are all feeling well!...

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Marley is pretty much the cutest. How annoying for you to be sick....boo!

Team Beardshall said...

Totally suckie! I got that once, and was told it was a mild case, and felt like poop! So that is a bummer....other than that looks like a good time. Glad to see the Ute spirit in full action over there! Go Utes!

Jill said...

Oh man, I hope you get over this soon, and can enjoy the new year! We've been sick this whole last week, and it's been a total bummer! Looks like you had a great Christmas though, and the kiddos are too cute!

Sara said...

Can't believe you got the swine flu and it hit you at the most convenient time! So glad you could have a good holiday in spite. Kiddos are both adorable. I love the little football player-wrong color- but cute as can be!