I've been very under the weather lately, so when Halloween came and went, I wasn't too sad about it. I LOVE Halloween, but this year I was ready for it to just be over with. We did manage to carve/paint our pumpkins and go to Grandma Kathy's for a party though. They were the only pictures I really even got of the kids in their costumes. I never did get one of Tate fully dressed in his outfit, oh well. It really didn't matter though because we didn't even trick-or-treat because
Jord was too worried about watching the Utes game of the pouring rain.



Steve and Jord were the Lollipop munchkins from the Wizard of Oz

my cute little witch

and supposed to be Harry Potter...
4 comments:
Cute! At least you have pictures up!! I haven't even gone through mine yet...one day! Hope you've been feeling better!
oh my gosh, so cute. that is the cutest harry potter i have ever seen. and come on lets be honest, a witch is one the best costumes for a girl, too cute.
I think Marley is the cuttest witch ever! How did you get that hat to stay on??? Yeah....we watched the game too! Go Utes! (not today...boo!). Happy Halloween.
Oh my gosh Marley is SO cute! Sad that you weren't feeling well, no fun!
Post a Comment