Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Daylight Savings,

I hate you so very much, why do you do this to me? I feel like you are trying to make me miserable, and it's working. This is what time Marley has woken up for the day these past few mornings, thanks to you.Please shoot me if this lasts much longer.
Love,
Ashley

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh so early! At least we've made it til 6:20 or so....but still. It is the worst thing for little kiddos. It usually takes Spencer a good week to get back to normal, so hopefully it won't last too long for ya!

megan thomas said...

had to up my anti depressants and caffeine intake over the last few days. Some say nothing good happens after midnight. I say nothing good happens before 7 a.m.

Team Beardshall said...

Ohhh I am feelin' that one for you! Bummer for sure!!! Ha. Good luck...go away daylight savings!