Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Story of Pictures...

I've lagged in blogging the fun things we've done so far this fall season. So to sum it all up, here's a quick(?) picture story:
Once upon a time we went to see the Gardner Village witches with the cousins
It was a million times better to go in September while it was still warm.
Then we ventured out with the cousins again to a fabulous pumpkin patch. Here's Macy trying to push Marley in her wheelbarrow.

We even went back to the same pumpkin patch with dad the next week.

We also went to Cornbelly's for the first time ever, and it was amazing. This place will definitely become a yearly tradition.
We rode the tractor/train ride through the cornfields...
Then a few days later we got to do this. Oh wait...this part wasn't so fun. Times this by ALL FOUR OF US and it's been awesome.
And due to the aforementioned situation, there's been a lot of this.

THE END.

1 comment:

Team Beardshall said...

Ha, except fore the throwing up....hopefully it was only coming out one end. So I hear Cornbelly's is fun but what makes it fun? I need to make sure it's worth the money to go next year! I'm cheap! Ha! Hopefully you had a good and not sick Halloween!