A day in the lives of Jordan, Ashley, Tate and Marley
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Sleepy Head
These are the only shots I can get of Marley because this is what she's doing most of the day. Tate never slept from day one, so a sleepy newborn is foreign to me. I just hope she doesn't turn on me soon and start being colicky all the time, so for now I'm enjoying the sleepiness...
Ashley, I have been trying to learn photography (teaching myself) it is going very slow, but I was wondering, sense yours are two of the cutest, if I could practice on your children or just Marley or the whole family? let me know if it is something you would be interested in and we can schedule something.
How old will she be that week after easter? we are going to be in town then, how would that week work for you? probably like wednesday-ish? will she still be tiny and sleepy?
9 comments:
Ashley, I have been trying to learn photography (teaching myself) it is going very slow, but I was wondering, sense yours are two of the cutest, if I could practice on your children or just Marley or the whole family? let me know if it is something you would be interested in and we can schedule something.
She is so adorable Ashley. I can't wait to see her in person! Congratulations!
Oh, she is so cute!! Enjoy the sleepiness, it never seems to last long enough!
She is SO cute Ash, congrats.....sounds like you have a pretty mellow gal on your hands! Way cool!!! Good baby makin'
Marley is absolutely darling. She is definitely the crown jewel of the Love clan! Congrats!
oh to sleep. How would it be? I want to be a newborn.
She is so precious...I just hope she is sleeping like that at night too! I hope I can see you when I come, I haven't heard from you yet...take care!
How old will she be that week after easter? we are going to be in town then, how would that week work for you? probably like wednesday-ish? will she still be tiny and sleepy?
She is darling...and thanks for putting little flowers on her head...girls need bows!!! Totally darling!
Post a Comment