Marley was born on Tuesday, February 23rd at 11:30 am. She was 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 1/2 inches. Mom and baby are doing great! Story and more pictures to follow....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A day in the lives of Jordan, Ashley, Tate and Marley
18 comments:
Congrats you guys! She is so adorable.
Congrats! She is adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Yea...finally a picture, I have been impatiently waiting. What a darling little bug...hope you are all still doing well and Tate has not suffocated her yet! Love you guys!
Congratulations you guys! I am so happy for you. We would love to come and see you when you are all settled! Good luck with two!!!!
Congratulations! You are going to love having a girl! We are so happy for you guys.
Congratulations! She is beautiful, and so alert! Hope all is going well.
Congrats! What a beauty. Can't wait to see more pix. Hope everything is going well with you guys!
She is even prettier in person!! She already looks different than that day in the hospital.
She is SO dang cute! Talk to you soon!
very cute! congratulations ashley!
She is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
She is beautiful. Congrates!
Cuteness! Congrats Loves. :)
Your future has a lot of pink in it...and princesses...and puffy, twirly dresses...and...DRAMA!
Congratulations! LOVE the name!
I can already tell she's gonna be a cutie! Congrats! We want to come see her soon if that's okay. I'll have to call you sometime soon and make arrangements.
Is that Grandma's hand on Marley. I have a sneaky suspicion it is!
Oh Ashley she is beautiful!!! Congrats, I am excited for you to have a girl!!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment