Friday, February 5, 2010

Hodgepodge.

Just some random things going on with us right now...Tate was NOT having any of pre-school. We tried taking him for a few times and he just cried and cried (and tried to escape) so we pulled him out. I was really bummed because I've been looking forward to those few hours a week by myself! But I guess he's just not quite ready, so instead we put him in a parent-tot class at the same place. He's liking that a lot because I stay with him the whole time. So hopefully we can work him up to the other class again in the fall.

I've got my induction scheduled for February 23rd! There's actually an end in sight, praise the lord! I know there's people (and I think you're crazy) who love being pregnant but I am not one of them. I think it's miserable and painful and I can't wait until my back doesn't ache all the time and I can once again sleep on my stomach....to name a few. So I'm now down to about 2 1/2 weeks...

Lastly, we took Tate bowling last week for the first time and he loved it! When we first got there he was so excited that he just took off running clear down the lane and was only about a foot from the actual pins when he slipped and fell (too bad I didn't get a picture of that). If he hadn't fallen I think he would have dove into the pins head first. He tried running down a few more times, but eventually got that you throw the ball, not yourself...
(Jord holding on to Tate so he wouldn't sprint)


7 comments:

Alesha said...

Awe poor Tate didn't want to do preschool! Hopefully this will work him into it! Cant believe you are already ready to have that babe! Whats her name gonna be?

Kristin said...

I agree completely about the no-fun being pregnant thing. I don't like it either! I'm miserable and I still have half way to go. I hope all goes well with delivery and I look forward to seeing pictures of her. Do you have a name picked out?

Annilee said...

Oh Ash, I can hardly believe that you are almost done with this pregnancy, it seems that it has flown by...for me anyway. Tate is a doll and I understand him not wanting to be alone in preschool, I think those smart little ones can sense when a change is coming and he may be expressing it by not wanting to be alone at preschool...maybe he is afraid you won't come back. I can't wait to meet little Love bug...hope you enjoy the last few weeks of your last pregnancy. Love you gal!

Sara Klein said...

If you are getting induced on the 23rd-I better get crackin with making your blanket! I envy you being done...I waddle like a duck, look 9+ months pregnant, and still have 3 months to go!

I bought Marley a cute outfit-of course I bought the same one for Quincy too! Poor Rhett isn't getting anything new! Call me!

Ann said...

I'm sorry preschool didn't end up working for Tate. We have a neighborhood preschool for Halle. It's nice because it's with all her friends and at houses she's familiar with. Sure, I have to take my turn too, which can get pretty chaotic, but it's nice to have time alone with just Sam.

I can't believe you'll have a little girl in just a few weeks. How exciting!

Anonymous said...

I have been so bad at keeping up on people's blogs. Ahhh!!! Oh what a bummer about Preschool. To have a moment would be fab for you! I can't believe you are so close to having your baby. I am so excited for you to have a girl...how fun! Good luck with every thing!

Britney said...

Exciting Ashley! Can't wait to hear the news on your new baby! Best of Luck!!!!