Monday, February 15, 2010

Baby's Room

I just wanted to post some before and after pictures of the baby's room before I forget to...
Before: Jord scraping off the border...what was with these people before us and borders?
And after! The only thing left is I'm waiting for my window valance to be shipped to us.
We are into stripes if you can't tell; I loved them so much in the family room that I wanted them in her room too. And yes, by the way, her name is going to be Marley. We finally decided about 3 weeks ago.

12 comments:

Amie said...

The people that owned our house loved boarder wall paper also. We took it all off. I love the room, the pink and the strips. We did stripes in our girls room. One of these days I will get the before and after pictures up of it.

Holly and Steve said...

That's so cute! I love it!!!

The Loves said...

So cute. My favorite part is the amazing shelf! Where did you ever find it? I really love the room. We will get tate to sleep over yet,

Annilee said...

So cute Ash and fun to be able to paint a room pink. Every house needs a girly room. Love the name Marley, I have been wondering if you decided yet. Can't wait to hear about her next week! Enjoy these next few days!

megan thomas said...

Ahhhhh, this is why girls are so fantastic. Such a pretty, and very girly room. Im soooooooo excited!

Alesha said...

I am 100%in love with the stripes, so so cute! How fun to have it all ready...she'll be here to soon! YAHOO!

KIM {POPPY SEED PROJECTS} said...

Freaking cute! I love it and I'm so jealous of all the pink. I can't wait to see a little baby girl version of Tate!!

The Ballou's said...

Love the room and love her name! Good luck in the next week or so:)I'm totally jealous of you, I love labor and delivery.

Team Beardshall said...

I really cant wait to see her! Love the name, super cute. At first glance I was thinking that Jordan was putting up the border...I was thinking "what are these people thinking" exactly what you said about the previous owners...phew! That was a close one! Love the stripes and the pink, so fun. You will love having a girl! Happy pushing!

Ann said...

I lOVE the room. I think it's about time i come see this house in person, what do you think? Maybe I'll give you a few more weeks so I can see Marley too. I think the stripes are adorable, and the name too. Can't wait to see her!

Jeni said...

Let's see, two kids? I imagined it pretty bad and...it was!! But now, finally, after 8 weeks things are getting pretty normal around here. So, after about two months, you won't feel crazy anymore:)

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome nursery. We love pink at our house too!